[69pics] Sweet Weddings, Wedding Photography (Vol.01)
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : 1024*768 | 1280*1024 | 1440*900 | 1600*1200 | 1680*1050 | 1920*1200 | 1920*1440 |
Wedding Albums, prints, and other products
A contemporary wedding photographer will usually provide some or all of the following:
* Indoor photography at a church, temple, or other private venue during the ceremony and reception.
* Outdoor photography (often at a park, beach, or scenic location on the day of the wedding and/or for engagement photos).
* Both posed and candid (photojournalistic) shots of the wedding couple and their guests at the religious or civil ceremony, and the reception that follows.
* Formal portraiture in the studio (for either the wedding and/or the engagement photos).
* Digital services, such as digital prints or slides shows.
* Albums (either traditional or the more contemporary flush mount type of album).
A sample two-page spread from a contemporary flush mount wedding album.
The range of deliverables that a wedding photographer presents is varied. There is no standard as to what is included in a wedding coverage or package, so products vary regionally and from across photographers, as do the number of images provided.
Most photographers provide a set of proofs (usually unretouched, edited images) for the clients to view. Photographers may provide hard copy proofs in the form of 4x5 or 4x6 prints, a "magazine" of images with thumbnail sized pictures on multiple pages, an online proof gallery, images on CD or DVD in the form of a gallery or a slideshow, or a combination of the above. Some photographers provide these proofs for the client to keep, and some photographers require the client to make final print choices from the proofs and then return them or purchase them at an additional cost.
There are a wide variety of albums and manufacturers available, and photographers may provide traditional matted albums, digitally designed "coffee table" albums, contemporary flush mount albums, hardbound books, scrapbook style albums, or a combination of any of the above. Albums may be included as part of a pre-purchased package, or they may be added as an after-wedding purchase. Not all photographers provide albums; some may prefer to provide prints and/or files and let clients make their own albums.
Most photographers allow clients to purchase additional prints for themselves or their families. Many photographers now provide online sales either through galleries located on their own websites or through partnerships with other vendors. Those vendors typically host the images and provide the back end sales mechanism for the photographer; the photographer sets his or her own prices and the vendor takes a commission or charges a flat fee.
- 2. Romantic Roses, Wedding Flowers, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 3. Wedding Tiara, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 4. Wedding Tiara, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 5. Bride's Hands - Flower Wreath on Hand
- 6. Bride Smelling Flower, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 7. Pink Present Boxes on Feather, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 8. Rose Bouquets on Feather, Romantic Wedding Bouquets
- 9. Birdcage and Roses, Romantic Wedding Birdcage Wallpaper
- 10. Birdcage and Roses, Romantic Wedding Decoration Wallpaper
- 11. Pink Roses Pentals , Romantic Wedding Decorations
- 12. Pink Roses Pentals , Sweet Wedding Decorations
- 13. Diamond on Pink Feather , Romantic Wedding Decorations
- 14. Bride, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 15. Bride Holding Flowers, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 16. Bride Holding Flowers, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 17. Bride in Church, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 18. Bride in Church, Sweet Wedding Photography
- 19. Hydrangea Wedding Bouquet, Romantic Wedding Flowers Wallpaper
- 20. Hydrangea Wedding Bouquet, Romantic Wedding Flowers Wallpaper
- 21. Beautiful Bride, Sweet Wedding Photography