Lomo Lifestyle : Beautiful Lomography Snapshots (Vol.6)
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : | 1280*800 | 1440*900 | 1680*1050 | 1920*1200 |
| Lomo Lifestyle : Beautiful Lomography Snapshots (Vol.1), 34pics |
| Lomo Lifestyle : Beautiful Lomography Snapshots (Vol.2), 42pics |
| Lomo Lifestyle : Beautiful Lomography Snapshots (Vol.3), 34pics |
| Through My Lens : Beautiful Scenery In Lomo Snapshot (Vol.4), 34pics |
Similar to Eastman Kodak's concept of the "Kodak moment," the Lomography motto of "don't think, just shoot" presumes spontaneity, close-ups, and ubiquity, while deemphasizing formal technique. Typical lomography cameras are deliberately low-fidelity and inexpensively constructed. Some cameras make use of multiple lenses and rainbow-colored flashes, or exhibit extreme optical distortions and even light leaks.
Current models marketed by Lomographische AG include Lomo LC-A, Diana, Holga, Holga 35mm, Actionsampler, Frogeye, Pop-9, Oktomat, Fisheye, Fisheye2, Colorsplash, Colorsplash Flash, F-stop Bang, SuperSampler, Horizon 202, Seagull TLR, and Smena 8M. The company also resells dead stock Polaroid cameras and Russian dead stock - the sort normally acquired at "quirky, old-school camera shops," as the company's web site puts it.
The Lomo LC-A lens effect can be digitally emulated with photo-editing software such as GIMP or Photoshop. In addition, the company's promotional web site for Lomography showcases many high-contrast photographs - with unusual saturation and color - that were created using the technique called cross processing in which film intended for developing in slide chemistry (E-6) is processed in photographic negative chemistry (C-41), and vice versa. This technique can be employed with any film camera and can be somewhat mimicked with digital software as well. However the use of digital manipulation to create these effect goes somewhat against the principals of Lomography and is generally far more satisfying to achieve these effects purely from the camera and film's processing itself.
- 23. Empty Entrance Hall, Amazing Lomo Lomography
- 24. Forgotten Gangway, Beautiful Lomo Photography
- 25. Locked Gate , Beautiful Lomo Photography
- 26. Mystery and Misty Grand Canal, Beautiful Lomo Snapshots
- 27. [Lomo] Paint Flakes - Beautiful Lomography
- 28. The Abandoned Corner, Urban Decay in Lomo
- 29. A Rusty Bike, Beautiful Lomo Photography
- 30. Empty Hallway of Hospital, Amazing Colors of Lomo Lomography
- 31. [Lomography] Rusty Stairs, The Beauty Of Urban Decay
- 32. [Lomography] Derelict Stove, Beauty of Urban Decay
- 33. The Derelict Table, Urban Decay in Lomo Photography
- 34. Train to Entrevaux, Fantastic Lomo Photography