Amazing Germany : HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape Wallpapers
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : | 1280*800 | 1440*900 | 1680*1050 | 1920*1080 | 1920*1200 |
A lot of important people like politicians and church leaders have used the Saarbrucken Schloss as their homes. Such personalities include King Henry IV as well as Bishop Metz. What are interesting about the palace are its architecture and its huge area. There are guided tours that are also held in the castle.
A natural cave located in Homburg, this cave is considered as the largest sandstone cave in all of Europe. The cave can be reached by traveling to the outskirts of Saarbrucken. It has guided tours as well as big grounds outside the cave for people to hold their picnics if they are not marveling at the stalactites and stalagmite of the cave.
Homburg Open-Air Museum
This open air museum is built around the relics of an ancient Roman city unearthed 35 km north of the center of Saarbrucken. The museum is open-air so that people can have a glimpse of how Romans live their lives back during the earlier years. You can see relics of the ancient Roman Empire or buy souvenirs at the shop near the museum's exit. The best place to go to this museum is during dusk or mid-afternoon.
Built southwest of St. Arnual in Saarbrucken, this particular botanical garden showcases local flowers from Germany as well as imported flowers from France. The botanical garden also has a restaurant and a picnic area where you can enjoy your sumptuous lunch while also looking at the breathtaking view of the garden.
- 23. HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Amazing Germany tourist attractions
- 24. Stunning HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany
- 25. Stunning reflection shot ! HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany
- 26. HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany tourist attractions
- 27. HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany tourist attractions
- 28. HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany tourist attractions
- 29. HDR Saarland Cityscape, Germany tourist attractions
- 30. HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany tourist attractions
- 31. HDR Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany tourist attractions
- 32. HDR Subway, Saarbrucken Cityscape, Germany
- 33. The old stone bridge of Saar river, HDR Saarland Cityscape, Germany
- 34. Saar River in HDR, amazing Germany tourist attractions